Cyclone Protocol is fueled by the CYC token, which is designed to incentivize anonymity providers, liquidity providers, and users. CYC is NOT pre-mined or pre-allocated. Those that contribute to Cyclone will earn CYC.
- Total Supply: 50,000, fixed
- CYC Mint
- Genesis anonymity pools will be provisioned when launch on a blockchain
- Opening of additional anonymity pools will have to go through community vote
- Liquidity Mining: CYC is rewarded to users who provides liquidity for CYC on DEX (Decentralized Exchanges).
- CYC Utility
- Use Anonymity Pool: when one uses the anonymity pool to gain privacy, a certain portion of CYC will be burned.
- Decentralized Governance: CYC holders are entitled to govern the Cyclone Protocol.
There are four roles in Cyclone Protocol.
How To Become
Provide anonymity by depositing tokens and letting them stay there for a while
Anonymity mining reward
Deposit-and-withdraw tokens for transactional privacy
Bond coins/tokens + CYC to DEX to provide liquidity of CYC
Liquidity mining reward
CYC holders who decide how the protocol evolves
CYC Token is issued on multiple blockchains and fully connected via the bridge. The CYC contract addresses are different chains are:
Please refer to the following sections for details.